Sunday, July 3, 2022

SUNday Sharing

The PFs were staying khool much of the day somewhere -



Icky is the word - with several lines of storms thru the area - in fact, as I returned home from a fun time at Wolf Brewing, the electronic signs along I83 were warning of the storms -
Now back to Part 2 of Willow's FrEYEday 'venture - we took the hard left ahead and -
to Forge Hill we went - 

The now sleeping TMI is off in the distance -

Their showroom isn't open for the season but they had some peaches available on the porch -

My FrEYEday peaches - their FB page indicated they were Flaming Fury and EarlyStar
Thursday night I met The Nice Nancy Lady - and 
Auntie Di for dinner at John Wright Restaurant -
I was back and forth multiple times trying to decide what to have - but then the MEATLOAF jumped out at me - it was quite tasty - and I brought a good bit back to The Khottage -
I didn'y take pictures of TNNL's pistachio crusted cod - or Auntie Di's caprese salad with shrimp -
We all took some turns with the fork on this neopolitan cheeseKHAKE - and I brought some of that home as well -
I wanted to walk over by the river for some more shots but I was SO full and just wanted to get back to Willow - this was one from just before I got in The KhrossTrek -
On my way to Wrightsville to meet them, I made a wee detour down Campbell Road to White Clover Farm -  theif fudge of the week was CAKE BATTER - I got one for TNNL, Auntie Di, and me - it was SO yummy! This was their picture from their Facebook post -
I got some freestone peaches from their stand - definitely sink fruit - meaning lean over the sink to eat!
AND here is a picture of somepup getting ready for her SUNday workshift :-)

The visit to Wolf Brewing was howling  fun - of course, I'll shaee here tomorrow!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: THIS IS POST #5300!!!  Thanks All!!!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

The peaches look so yummers and so does dinner! The fudge must be white chocolate? Double yummmmmm! Congratulations on 5300 posts!