Sunday, July 31, 2022

SUNday Sharing

SUNny Saturday morning at The PF Palace -

The New Lady PF -
Saturday night khrowd watchin' -
The Babblers were right - it was a nice day - sadly, the last one for the week plus -
I was getting THE LOOK - so I decided to appease THE LOOKER -
With a WALK - we decided TheGeorgeStreet Block -
George Street
In the far ground is The Khottage - shortly after taking this, I spotted someone on a bike heading our way - I tried to brace myself - and to redirect Willow's focus BUT I still ended up on my a$$ - one with the ground - we were even with McD's - someone who saw it checked on me from across the street - I told her I was fine - and explained the bike/motorcycle issues - and when traffic subsided, got off my a$$ and back on my feet -
This house on the corner always has multiple things in the yard as decorations - our Sheetz is just off to the right in the shot - as is Checkers!
And back we are - complete with me telling a CERTAIN dog I was NOT happy with them - and I shunned her for a while -as if she cared - but 
Today would be TADN's #85 birthday - I hope NAK is giving her khysses at the Rainbow Bridge!

I didn't accomplish some of the items on THE LIST but I did do a bit of odds&ends cleanup from the laptop table here in the living room - and because the shorts had gotten dirty on the walk, I decided to be wild and khrazy and do laundry Saturday afternoon - and there was the boredom nap -

I know I had intended to share our BobTheKhat soup - since I had images from our walk, I will show and tell the soup here tomorrow - AND IT WAS GOOD!

Of course, as I create this post, our weekend is about done - 

*SIGH!*

Happy SUNday Last Day Of July EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're sorry we've been MIA this past week, Willow. #1 had a hugely busy week with the horses and I went with her every day. Today, we are both napping!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Oh dear! We're glad you're okay after getting taken down!"
Java Bean: "It's never a good idea to annoy the one who controls the treats, Willow. I've learned that here!"
Lulu: "Happy birthday to TADN over the Rainbow Bridge!"
Java Bean: "There must be lots of tail-wagging and woo-ing going on for her up there!"

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday to your mom in Heaven, Phyll♥ And now Feedly is catching us up with the posts that we missed☺