Saturday, July 9, 2022

Saturday Sharing

FrEYEday from The PF Palace - our furst look -
Whilst at breakfast with BobTheKhat - these were the images I captured -


The New Lady PF working her SUN puddle!
Not much opportunity for SUN puddles - the ick factor was strong today - I did several weed collecting funtimes - with a shower needed after the later one - ICK!
Our kind of spur of the afternoonevening moment 'venture - to WhiteCloverFarm -
Their FacebookPage mentioned the FUDGE OF THE WEEK being kharrotkhake with khreamcheese ising - I could NOT get that out of my mind all day - even sent Auntie Di a text about it - she agreed it sounded good so I decided we would do after Willow had dinner - I got some corn - and green beans too - I split the dozen with Auntie Di and The Nice Nancy Lady - I had gotten each of them a fudge too - and we were headed to Auntie Di's with hers - she was elsewhere but we met up- and she treated me to some yummy shrimp bites for dinner -SO MANY - I was so full after eating them after Willow and I dropping by The Nice Nancy Lady's house with her corn and fudge -
Khousin Emmy had her mom send us a picture -
Now for our FrEYEday 'venture to BobTheKhat's!
Willow was beyond khrazy thrilled when I switched to outside clothes -

Yes - khloudy -


I decided on the special - two eggs - homefries - BACON - toast -YUM!
The DogTax Collector's -
The Tax Collector waiting for her deposit -

This week's bill paid!

We came back - and as mentioned above, I did some weeding - with Willow just settling on the back patio whilst I did that - she had a visit from a pal - and some good fur rubs - 

We may have another 'venture to share here tomorrow - hopefully - 

Stay Tuned!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Carrotcake fudge??? You do find the bestest stuffs! I bet it was delicious! Happy Saturday!