Sunday, July 10, 2022

SUNday Sharing

FrEYEday night lookout from The PF Palace -






It was drizzly for the furst trip out - it had started raining about 11pm FrEYEday night - but stopped Saturday morning -
Now for Willow's OTHER 'venture - 7pm FrEYEday -
With lots of conversation with her on the way -
Hoping she would be good - and reminding her of her Pug siblings she had when I adopted her -  

Willow - living her Littlestown life -

Our turn -
Doug The Puggle -
The first hour or so was a bit - ummm - challenging - but all things considered, they did well -




It was cute - as at one point, Doug nosed one of his toys in Willow's direction - indicating she could play with it -

Back at The Khottage -

Yes - tired!
Oh yes - tired!

My friend Randy - the one I reconnected with after the ~15 years and I discussed this week about Doug and Willow meeting - so we went to his place FrEYEday evening - as I said earlier, the first hour so so was a wee  bit challenging - but by the end of our evening, all was good!

AND after all of our 'ventures this week, our Saturday was a Khottage Day - I made my corn for breakfast - and I so love the 2 minute per ear in the husk in the microwave method - later, I cooked the green beans I had gotten at WCF on our FUDGE run - yummmers - good snacking - a wee nap - and that was our weekend - 

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

What fun times for you and Doug, Willow. We hope the two of you will get together again soon!