Saturday, July 23, 2022

Saturday Sharing

Another hot day in PA -

Once the SUN stopped beating down on The PF Palace, out she came -
And 93 as I put this post together - 4pm -
'venture time!




Hey BobTheKhat - we're here1
I looked out to see The DogTaxCollector in the front seat - smiling back at me -
After much changing of the mind, I did go with their special - ham scrambler - homefries - toast - YUM!
Depost envelope built -
I was so full - I requested some wrap to bring home what I just couldn't eat - someone may enjoy that for breakfast -

What took you so long Mom!



******

I hadn't intended for us to go anywhere else BUT whilst at Bob's, WhiteCloverFarms posted on their Facebook page - and THERE was SUCH a change in and of plans!

Come back tomorrow for DestinationTwo!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

That looks so yummy and we're so happy that you got your share too, Willow! Happy Saturday!