Sunday, July 17, 2022

SUNday Sharing

PF Palace watch -


Even Lord PF showed up - it was raining in the area at the time -
And the hoooomids were back - easily notced after FrEYEday being a less humid day -
Part Two of FrEYEday's 'venture was to TSC for 4health kibble -
and because wrangling a khart - and a leash - and a khanine is a challenge, Willow stayed in The KhrossTrek - but we have a fresh 35# bag of Lamb&Rice -
Our light to hit The Trail to work our way back to The Khottage - 
SATURDAY'S 'venture!

The ride to -
And the smiles whilst I loaded my foodables in The KhrossTrek -


We had gone to the Weis - it was THE STORE when living at TADN's house - and I miss it - but we have learned to make the best of MyGiant - but I made some periodic shopping trips to Weis!
Our light again - 
Willow watching things whilst we waited for the light to change -


One of my purchases had been a bagel with everything - I was enjoying it - with some BUTTER - and YES, I did share!

I did a wee bit of Khottage stuff on Saturday - consolidated some yard trash - before one of the neighborhood groundhogs did any further relocation of the fuzz and lint I had bagged - did some weed collecting - and yes, some vacuuming!  
I feel productive!

Today will be the start of our new week - so Sheetz for paperz - and some lawnmower gas - then GKP shift -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It's always a happy day when a big bag of kibble gets delivered to my house! Happy Sunday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I love all of your car pics, Willow! I'm sorry I've been so MIA recently. Crazy times for #1, and she's got a couple of pretty busy weeks ahead, but we'll do our best!

Woofs,
Ollie

Dawn said...

She looks very happy.