Monday, July 18, 2022

Monday MOMsday

It was an icky morning - actually most of the day - with rain coming as I put this together -



Yep - hoooomidz! -
I spent a bit of time with Doug and his dad last week - Thursday night pre-burial - and FrEYEday night post event - trying to provide all the support I can -  the visitation and graveside memorial are on-line so I got to watch them - and - not sure of the emotions - but it was very well put into words -
Willow sent this to Doug - and Randy - to let them know she was thinking of them -

From The Auntie Di archive -
And still one of my laptop's wallpaper background -


Our one convenience store - Rutters - offered their kharholders an ice cream sandwich for a QUARTER so after Willow and I wrapped up our GKP shift, we went for mine!


Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We loved the video from the past with Khyra and Holly enjoying ice cream! We hope you got some too, Willow, and mine is on tap for later today. Happy National Ice Cream Day and Happy Monday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Rain sounds lovely. It is like being in the Sahara here, Very hot and very dry. #1 is only taking me out long enough to do my business, and contemplating sleeping downstairs on the sofa tonight.

Woofs,
Ollie

Dawn said...

So nice to see Khyra and Holly. I think I missed something, will go back and read some older posts.

Dawn said...

Awwwww, I'm sorry about Doug's dad Randy's loss of his mom. No matter the age, everybody needs their mom around for as long as possible, and then longer. Hugs to Randy and Doug.