Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Tuesday Telling

PF viewing -

It wasn't 'bad' on Monday - and way better than game time temperature for their game in St Louis : 99!!!
Now for Willow telling of her time in the khool khottage -







I made a quick run into MyGiant after work - spotted this in the lot when I took my khart back -

Yes I do!

The main reason for my long brain numbing SUNday was the holiday - The GKP has a policy which pays us for six holidays - but one needs to work the week before AND the week of in order to qualify for it - SO on SUNday the WFM program - the warehouse management program - has an area to do a manual override for disqualification - The Nice Crystal Lady pulls the call offs and the roster information - and creates a dandy spreadsheet - and then I worked my way thru it -

*SIGH*
This new generation of human just doesn't seem to understand what the commitment to a job means -

AND I'LL STOP!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK'S Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Our cool machine is running too and I suspect, sadly, we won't be turning it off anytime soon. Stay cool inside, Willow!

Juno said...

Hello! My mom was telling me all about your family. I am Juno. Very happy to meet you. :)

Juno

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Whoo, 99 degrees is pretty hot, but at least it's still just two digits, right? Right ... ?"
Java Bean: "It's still muy caliente, Lulu."