Thursday, July 21, 2022

Thursday Thinking

No PF sightings until afternoon -


The New Lady PF checking to see if her SpeedStick was still working -
AM -
PM -
Now for LOTS of Willow thinking -








HOVER PAW!!!

As expected - or predicted - after sorting thru the checks and such, I did return to The Khottage for an afternoon HERE with Willow - she was her usual supportive co-worker self!

I had gotten an offer from Sheetz for TWO FREE HOT DOGZ with purchase if ordered thru the app - so when I was done with The GKP. I hit my Sheetz app for two yummy dogz - and of course, Willow was beyond glad to ride with me to get 'em -

HAPPY NATIONAL HOTDOG DAY!

And NOW, I only have today to endure until

THE WEEKEND!!!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We always love the close-ups of you, Willow!

Hot Dogs sound yummy! It's a little less hot here and we all feel able to breathe again!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

And now you made us hungry for a hotdog. Stay cool in this wicked heat, girls!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Lying inside and thinking seems like a good way to spend a hot day!"