Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday



The PFs were staying khool somewhere - I didn't see either of them for much of the day -


NOW to watch!
Our heatwave has khommenced - the at least three consecutive days of 90+ -
So now for some Willow workin' -





Napping during break I guess -

She recovered in time to watch the laptop bag -

Willow may get to put in a few extra hours today - we are having a job fair at The GKP - and they are using my office for some of the interviews/etc - so after the checks arrive - and I've got 'em sorted and taken to The Voice Room - where I used to work - I probably will finish out the day here at The Khottage - Willow says she's okay with that!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK;s Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Wednesday! Stay cool, girls!