Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Tuesday Telling

None in the AM -
None in the PM either -

Since a certain KhattleDog is quite fond of napping snuggling on the khouch next me, the green sherpafleecie is unavailable for me - SO I've been borrowing The Window Chair's Peggy Blanket - NAK and I had gotten it for TADN years ago - and it so many of the kholors we both loved/love - 

Sharing is kharing, eh!?!
NAK gives us a FLUFFY TAIL up for THAT!

For much of the day on Monday I expected us to head to TSC or to CVS for an adventure after work, but I decided THAT could wait - and I just settled in PERIOD!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The Peggy blankie is beautiful and looks very snuggly! Love those colors!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It looks like both of you are well blanketed!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Willow looks just as cozy on her blanket as Chaplin does when he's making muffins on his blanket. And that's pretty cozy let me tell you! I, being a very fluffy dog like Khyra, don't do blankets myself ..."