Saturday, November 13, 2021

Saturday Sharing

As The Babblers warned....wet!  
But as predicted, it did stop by late morning -





The tale of two 60's!



Cali's Curve tree from the other view -

Down our wee hill to return to The Khottage -

We started our FrEYEday with khoffee with Willow's pal - he's getting used to the changed schedule as well - then I phoned an electrician Auntie Di had suggested - I wanted to repair/replace the fluorescent light over the kitchen sink - they were able to come out sometime in the midday as one of the crews was in the area finishing up - so in the meantime, I did some Kohl's shopping - Kohls Khash and 10 off 25 and 30% off - couldn't NOT, eh?  I also did some tea shopping from The Republic of Tea - I love my khoffee but I'm also enjoying some teas as well - 

Willow was funny with the electrician crew - a bit barky in the beginning then once she decided they were GOOD TO BE IN  HER KHOTTAGE, she watched their every move - yet maintained her velcro to me stance - and had no issues with allowing them to go in and out as necessary - and I am so happy o have the light again - one of our power outages had taken out the bulb - but even with a replacement, it wasn't lighting so I figured it was that ballast thingie - 

I had decided Friday would be a KhouchKhamp Day - and we enjoyed it!

Today is planned to be a Wolf Brewing visit - I've earned it, eh!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

As we get older, it's funny how we need more and more light to see. Love those beautiful blue skies! Happy Saturday!

Dawn said...

Live your blue skies and clouds!