Thursday, November 4, 2021

Thursday Thinking

Checking The PF Palace in the AM -

And in the PM -


Yes, the yard was khrispy khrunchy as we had our furst freeze -

Tuesday's adventure -


We decided to do takeout from DAWN'S -
And it may look empty from this view, but it was HOPPIN'! - I had called to place my order when we were done at CVS - which is about two minutes from here - and she said 15minutes -

Sorry I rushed the shot and pinched off the W!
I had a Granny Smith Grilled Cheese - I would have gotten some soip but I wasn't geeked at Ham and Bean - so I overdid the desserts to go - 
Everything has been so tasty!
Spice Khake with cream cheese icing -
Apple Khrumb Shortbread which I took for lunch at The GKP -
Pineapple UpsideDown CheeseKHAKE - which I have not enjoyed but oh so drooling again looking at it!
Willow demonstrating she is an equal opportunity chair napper!

Since the temperatures have dropped, I took time to close off the KhoolAirMachineVents in our ceiling - and decided a WillowWalk would be done AFTER my GKP day - I got home to The Khottage by 545pm, so after doing a few things, we enjoyed a brisk stroll The Block Style - she was thrilled!

Today I will be going in for some more brain numbing - including the move to where the 'new' office will be -and then back in the PM to do some of the soon to be old position - so I'm hopeful we'll get to walk before I go - but I'm doing all I can to make sure she's not neglected!

Thanks to all for the continued words of support!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You had me at the granny smith grilled cheese! Love your crossed leg, Willow. Happy Thursday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We really hope the new position will prove much superior to the old one! Same hours/days?

#1 made an apple crumble today, which we took to a friend for dessert. She says it was delish!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Mmmm, spice cake!"