Sunday, November 14, 2021

SUNday Sharing

Lord PF was already on his point when I first checked on them -

He hung around for a couple hours - and I never did catch Lady PF at The Palace -
No morning walk for us but we did get a short one in the afternoon -
Snoozy Willow from last week -

On FrEYEday she decided that Auntie Di would share her chair - 

Especially as I had taken over the khouch -

Auntie Di and I did enjoy a visit to Wolf Brewing - it was a bit more crowded thsn my/our SUNday visits - nice brews - tasty foodables - I will show/share tomorrow - and after leaving Wolf, we headed to the REI so Auntie Di could use the gift khard I had sent her for her birthday - in under two minutes Auntie Di selected two sweater tops and back to The Khottage for us - Willow had been SO excited to see her auntie in the morning so she was doubly thrilled to see her again!  I guess it was a good end to Willow's - and my - weekend -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Sunday, girls!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Face left? Face right? Decisions, decisions ..."