Monday, November 1, 2021

Monday MOMSday

As The Weather Babblers warned, showers did move in SUNday morning - 




And were kind of gone by lunchtime or so - but it did NOT clear out as hoped or forecast but...

How did NOvember happen?

Ah yes, awesome V's - Thanks Ollie for #1's talented work!

From last week - there are still some blooms out there!
Three NA's - Now Angel MERDIE!, Khyra, and Harley!!!
Nurse NAM! when her dad - Uncle Paul had his spinalback surgery and was staying at TADN's - 
NAK surrounded by NAL and Khousin Emmy - and LAMBY!
Auntie Di's Tiramisu - she sent this after scooping serving herself some to take to work last week - OH YUM!!!
Our Halloween temperatures - some goblins may have to add an extra sheet!

We made the best of our diFURent kind of SUNday - we did our SheetZ viZit for paperZ - then back for breakfast kibble and coffee - some television and/or laptop CBS viewing as ComatoseCast went MIA for an hour or so - I had planned to head to The GKP around 9 or so but MyTrainer wrote and asked to reshecule until the afternoon - no problem as it allowed me to do the green beans and red peppers I had gotten at MyGiant over the past two weeks - and what I khreated turned out pretty tasty - Willow says I can share a picture tomorrow -

After doing  the shower thing, I hit the Sheetz page to order some foodANDdrinkables - I had assorted offers to redeem - a bag of free fryz - a dollar off a  Maple Cinnamon Bun Latte - a dollar for a made to order burger - along with a free soda for trying Sheetztogo - ptoud of myself for my bundling - then back to The Khottage to enjoy - started the dishwasher then off to The GKP for several hours of SUNday training - 

And yes...we got a short walk when I got home -

Today will be another training day - the day THE PAYROLL gets transmitted to corporate for processing - but I will make sure to somehow compensate Willow for allowing me to leave her -

Happy NOVEMBER EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love the pictures of the sweet angels♥ And that tiramisu! Yummers~~~

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Our Dada says when he sees 'Vs' he thinks 'vizslas'."
Chaplin: "We do too, of course! We did like our vizsla brother Dennis very much!"