Friday, November 19, 2021

FrEYEday SkEYEday

The week -












The last trip to The GKP for the week -
No PFs -
BUT in the late afternoon, RAIN came - and hung around into the early evening - making up wonder about the big lunar ekhlipse event -
Just posing after her dinner and before we made a very quick trip to Checkers for mine -

I am SO glad the week has wrapped - I really need to reset my brain and head - and return on SUNday ready to get back on the horse that threw me ;-)

I've got a small list of stuff to do today and tomorrow - with the highlight of today being my Moderna Booster - and tomorrow being a trip to The Human Groomer - and Kohls for a returm BUT Kohls khash spending - and possibly Jersey Mike's as it is 20% GiveBackWeekend!

AND hopefully some walks with Wiggles!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of US At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We hope that you have very little or no reaction to your shot. Have a fun Friday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I think I see crunchy cold grass in one of those pictures!"