Sunday, November 28, 2021

SUNday Sharing

Scenes from The PF Palace -


Lady PF!


The 'breeze' and the khool was still with us -

Our FrEYEday adventure -


To The Conewago Inn to pick up the foodables!  It is five or so minutes from The Khottage - I had wanted to get lunch there last week but they never posted lunch specials but 
Hot Turkey Sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy!
Butternut squash crab bisque!
Pumpkin pie with whipped cream and cinnamon - but the bisque made the whipped cream run!
Dog Tax!!!!
Turkey as an extra payment on the cracker!
We moved as I took the picture - Willow starts waving the paw

Paid in full!! 

With a walk for extra credit - I joked on The Conewago Inn's FB pag that now that I weighed a little more, we could walk and not worry about the wind!

I made the foodables into three meals - had much of the sandwich for lunch - but then did a shoepeg khorn in butter sauce for a mix in to the remainders for dinner and Saturday lunch - and the bisque for Saturday -

All very good - and since I hadn't eaten any turkey on Thursday, it took care of THAT!

We didn't go anywhere on Saturday - I considered several options but decided they could wait - and since I was still awake at 3:30am FrEYEday night/Saturday morning, we slept in until after 9!

We did our walk late morning - and then I turned domestic - ran the dishwasher - washed the sheets - did some of the chair blankies - and Willow's bed SherpaFleecie - and I even washed me ;-)

Oh yes - I thought about the return to The GKP and started my mental TO DO list -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

The Conewago Inn is definitely a keeper! yummmmmm
Happy Sunday!