Friday, November 5, 2021

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Lots of skEYEs coming your way!

The view from The GKP when I went for my SUNday session - it's the OTHER side of the building from where my current space is -






Khooper D Hawk is there watching -
^ ^ See?  ^ ^
Wednesday was the khrispy khrunchy morning -



Thursday was another khrispy one -
From The PF Palace before heading off to The GKP -

But they were hanging out when I checked Thursday afternnon -


As  I shared elsewhere, Wednesday night - which ws 1103 at about 1103pn, the heat went on - I had been trying to see how long before I made it engage - but I had the thermostat turned down to 58 and on it went - I do normally keep it at 60-62, so I took it as a sign it was time - I will admit it has been a week bit brisk in here -

The training is still injecting new activities and processes into my brain - each day a bit more settles in but.....I am going in today for a mix of reasons and such - when I am on my Payroll schedule, it will be SUNday thru Thursday - start time is by 9ish - and done time is by 5ish - with Wedneday being potentially later due to it being the day the checks arrive for those not signed up for direct deposit -

So far so good - happy with the move and I'll be HAPPIER when it all sinks in!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

The ever-changable sky is just so beautiful! You keep your thermostat lower than my mom does☺ Ours is set at 65.