Saturday, November 20, 2021

Saturday Sharing

As day came to Harrisburgb-


Lord PF - model at large!

Lady PF was in her spot as well -


TADN would be khurled under her blankets but this temperature would make her smile - Robin Roberts from The Phillies was her player - and he wore 36 -
After having company and coffee, we headed down the street for my appointment - and hit Advance Auto Parts for a new driver side windsckhreen wiper - then next door to RiteAid for my shot - just a wee bit of a sore arm 8 hours later -

Then off to Forge Hill -



Got some Honeycrisp Apple Cider and some Beet Balls 
No, I didn't bring you one of orchard khats -

Back to The Khottage but we first did a stop at MyGiant for some stuffs -
Then after we were back to The Khottage, we headed out for a windychilly walk - I switched it up on her - we did the block out to George Street - and this the view back to The Khottage from rhe house that is behind us - which is directly across from McD's -
New KHOOL smells - AND a walk!

I hope I got back in her good graces - and I even gave her a bit of rice with her dinner - I had made some for an addition to a 'stewp' I made - so all is good in Willow's World!

Today will include all I mentioned yesterday with the addition of a quick driveby Khousin E's and Auntie Di's to share some of the 'stewp' -

Then time to start getting my PayrollHead back on straight for Sunday's new week - fresh start!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Forge Hill is a beautiful drive and we're loving all of those beautiful white pumpkins!

Dawn said...

I need to go to the human groomer too.