Sunday, November 21, 2021

SUNday Sharing

Between the errands and the nap, I didn't see any PFs at The Palace -
Like TADN liking 36, I am very partial to 26 -
Willow!
Willow!!
Willow!!!
My khouch khamper -

Such fine paw placement -
FrEYEday's shot across to Lorraine and Smoke's as our coffee pal headed to the office -

Of all the mornings I would have enjoyed sleeping in, we were out of bed by 730 and I was on the road to The Groomer by 840am - after I was prettied up, off to Auntie Di's - less than five minutes from PamTheGroomer - and by 10 or so, we were off - and after waiting forever at my first stop - and Diane waiting forever at her first place, I SO MISS my days off during the week but the new 'normal
is well, what it is - our brief stop at BJs for new cards was short - and I would have gotten some 3.479 gas had it not been for the lines there so off to Kohls for our returns - and my new footpaw purchase - then FINALLY to Jersey Mike's for foodables - then I took Auntie Di back to Khousin E - then a drive by an ATM to leave some green paper$ - THEN finally back to Willow - and HER WALK - then I enjoyed a quarter of my Italian - then NAP!  

Yes, it was a good day - with my GKP to do list filling with items - I log into my email - but I don't answer - just gauge what awaits me -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: I had to smile - as I staged this, Willow decided the all-most-completely-uncovered dogball was THE TOY to entertain herself with!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You certainly do stay busy! Happy Sunday!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Busybusybusy!!!! Seems like you're adjusting well!!!