Monday, November 8, 2021

Monday MOMday

PF Palace in the morning...

and the afternoon -
Another khrispy start - but our afternoon walk was at 55F -

 Last week's bakery yellow tag purchase - instead of $11.99, it was $5.99 - I so enjoy this one - and for the five or six servings, it is a fun one!  There is custard under all that fruit


When I sent Steve the picture at his birthday time, the three shared above were among the pictures he sent me -
Facebook memory -
More from SnowTober -
Spotted on my trip to LegUp - made me think of our long term blog pal - Pink Daisy - make that NAPD
From the parking lot - had to snap it!

NAH - first meeting - in the driveway of TADN's!
Willow was lounging on the sofa - paws overboard - so I snagged a SELFIE for her and flipped the shot - magic KhoolAir ceiling vent in the shot -

I'm still getting used to this new schedule - new time - new world - and I like it!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W, 
All Of Us At NAK"s Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

That tart looks so refreshing and yummy! Love the picture of you in the snow, Khyra♥