Saturday, November 6, 2021

Saturday Sharing

AM at The PF Palace -

And now for the PM -


Our FrEYEday morning temps -
Khrossed paws for my new position -
Flipped Khrossed!
FrEYEday morning hoping I'll leave my coffee unguarded - NOPE - not happening!
Wiggles happy I arrived home - to end our week - before 3pm - we soon hit the streets for a walk - wirh my BloodHound -
Willow wanted to share the post with Lamby and Khousin E -
Golden Zzzzzzzzz's!

I brlieve this week turned the page for me at The GKP - SUNday will start the new schedule of Sun-Thurs - and the new office - it's all ready for the move in next week - I have the key!

Today will mark our FURst Saturday off in 11+ years! 
Oh how to spend it - we might make a buZZ to The Hive so I can enjoy THIS month's drink creation

A new month means a new Drink + Donate beverage here at The Hive! This month Michelle created a delicious Cinnamon Blondie Latte that is sure to get you in the seasonal spirit! Order it hot or iced and it comes with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. 😋

10% of each one sold in November will be donated to Michelle’s organization of choice, which is the Pennsylvania Wounded Warriors, Inc., which provides emergency financial assistance to veterans to help pay for housing, utilities, transportation, medical and other expenses. Stop in and give it a try!
 

So that's the plan - of course, there should be a Khondo Route Walk for the very special Willow!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

A real weekend!!! Yikes!!!

Molly the Airedale said...

We hope you and your mom have a sensational Saturday, Willow!