Friday, November 26, 2021

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Scenes from the last week -
Leaving The GKP on Monday -





As I was EYEing up this one, KhooperDHawk  snuck thru the flight path!
Took this after clocking in at 840 am -
And this aa I left after 2:20pm - so glad I spent some time doing 'work' stuff -
AND so nice to get out with Willow for a walk - we did the reverse route again - funny to see MickeyD's closed - and this is the look up SUNset - she was happy - and we even returned and I did a bit of weed pulling -
The AM -


The PM -
I had hoped to catch the PF's but still out hiding somewhere!

AND so started our weekend - and I have ZIPPO planned for us - aren't they the best kind?

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK"s Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Such pretty skies! No walkies for us this morning. We have yucky rain but it's supposed to end around noon.

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

GLP??? Has the name changed?
If you love weekends with nothing planned, you're going to love retirement!!!