Sunday, November 7, 2021

SUNday Sharing


Lady PF showed up in the afternoon -

It was a nice day after the khrispy khrunchy morning -


After doing some domestic stuffs as in vacuuming some - and putting the cardboard blocker in the large khool air machine vent - cleaned the khoffee pot with several cycles of white vinegar and assorted washing stuffs it was time for Adventure #1 



The soup of the week was a VERY TASTY SpinachArtichoke - and they included TWO bags of dog tax currency - I did get one of the Cinnamon Blondie drinks too - another winner!
Paws khrossed she would receive compensation - HA!
Galaxy filter of KISSME used on the shot -

After lunch, we did a walk - The Block - then headed for adventure #2 - first to ACE a wintry type yard flag whch I shall share when I hang it - not quite time yet - and I picked up some TOASTY warm sockies!  I so love the $5 off coupons I get from there - then we headed to LegUp for their special event - information below on that -
Pumpkins from their decoration contest -
From their parking lot - which had FIVE other KhrossTreks during our visit -

Saturday and SUNday 5% of all sales went to The Horn Farm Center which had been struck by lightning in late October and sustain excessive damage - 500k+ so we went and did our share - I got some groceries and gifts!

And I channged the 'manual' type clocks during the afternoon to begin to adapt to Standard Time!

Willow will still get some of usual SUNday today - we'll hit Sheetz for the paperz - then soon after THAT I'll begin to gather my brains and head for the start of The GKP week -

Fear not, she'll NOT be neglected -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love the contest pumpkins! Happy Sunday☺

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "That grass looks a little chilly on the paws, maybe!"