Thursday, December 28, 2023

Thursday Thinking

Something different eh?  

Just after 730pm 49 and cloudy -
So I thought all day Wednesday and decided to continue from picking up the biscuits at Kerri's - so back to York New Salem - and we'll go left at the light -
Then out to Route 30 - which COULD take us all the way across The WOO-S-A - we'll turn right just beyond the overhead signs -
Across Davidsburg Road - then into Dover -
So we could end up at Mad Radish Farm!

Getting out our tote bag - and I told her all our pals love her seat rest shots -

Our tote -
After loading the bag - and settling it in The KhrossTrek, we got Benning's bag ready -
I walked around to leave it on the door handle and he was napping at the door - and got us to GReet me!
So, he caught WillowClaus in the act -
I told her one of these times, they will get to see each other again -
The white you see in the middle background was one of his goats -

Ever The Happy KhrossTrek passenger!

Back on another 'George Street' - not the one behind The Khottage -
I use this intersection twice per day - going to The GKP, I come from the right side of the picture - and in the PM, I turn back onto it - and now I will be home to Willow soon!
Our CSA bounty - eggs garlic bosc pears, unions, watermelon radish, parsnip
 Two bags of lunch salad lettuce mix - more of the other stuffs I shared in the first shot, carrots, cabbage, and sweet potatoes - SUCH A BOUNTY OF YUMS!!!
Auntie Di sent the next three shots Tuesday night - Khousin Emmy's dinner was served -

Yet she kept staring at HER Christmas box - one of the big bags for NICE dogs - a donut - and
A Ginger Pal - so she had an appetizer before her dinner course!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your eggs and fresh veggies and pears look so delicious and so does that gingerbread man! Happy Thursday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, the foggy lights are pretty! Like Christmas decorations!"
Lulu: "If you have any cabbage bones left over, I would be happy to help you dispose of them ..."