Thursday, December 14, 2023

Thursday Thinking

Wednesday afternoon's view from The PF Palace -
Approaching 7pm - it is 33 and clear -
Now for last Thursday's now regular stop to prep me for my weekEND -

I wish I had oriented my shot better for the cup on the left with the khutekhute'khow' -

Santa's best helper!
Now off to The GKP -
For my Florida Greens 💚
I caught up with this pup Tuesday night when I had to make a quick trip into MyGiant - it was on a vehicle from New Jersey - and the owner came out as I was taking it and asked if I liked her poodle -
One of my FAVORITE snack treats - somehow those shelf gnomes placed this in my cart at Weis last Saturday 😏

I'm beginning to begin to formulate our list for The WeekEND - I'm going to make my December trip to Wolf Brewing - final HOWL for 2023!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of  Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: 
And yes fun for Wiggles too!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

PlantBox always has the coolest gifts! I don't think I've ever had FunnyBones before.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Peanut butter cup Twinkies??? I think our Dada is intrigued ..."