Sunday, December 10, 2023

SUNday Sharing

A foggy start to our Saturday - and they kept saying it would burn off - 
But as of now - approaching 4pm, it hasn't budged much - the SUN did finally show up short 430pm
43 and fog now - with as much as 2" of rain expected - flood watch starts 1pm - and YES - WE STILL NEED IT!!!
Hurry up Mom - let's go!


Tipped my ear Mom - come on -
Much better!
First stop of our triple destinations - BREAKFAST WITH DAWN!



A TOTAL win - Canadian Bacon Egg And Cheese on an English Muffin - 
Dog Tax -

The Judge AND Tax Collector -
Drool was engaged so I guess it was sufficient -

Yes, it was YUM - now where?
We stopped at Weis for some things before heading to our last stop of the morning - and once again, I was reminded how Willow is NOT NAK - this KharrotKhake was untouched when I came out with my purchases -
I had contemplated adding another sweet store to our 'venture - but since I had gotten this at Dawn's, I decided another time for THAT one -

It was then off to Mad Radish - and we'll share THAT here tomorrow!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWooL BTW: where DID the weekEND go😏?
 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You are such a good girl, Willow. I"m pretty sure that I would have helped myself to that yumminess! Love the Santa on the door!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's been grey and rainy here today, so a pretty low-key Sunday. Plus #1 had to catch up on some work.

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, we have foggy mornings here a lot too! The difference is that when they say our fog is going to burn off, they really mean it."