Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

Hey Harrisburg - where are you?
Approaching 8pm - 45 and - ready for it: FOG!
Since Payroll was to be transmitted on SUNday, we were up and at it a bit earlier than usual - so Willow was giving me 'the look' -
Then decided she could nap in the kitchen -
and the evil doggy bed -
Then back next to The Laptop with me -
another switch to The Kitchen -
One would think she gets worn out going from nap to nap to nap!
Awake now Willow?
Rested enough to move to The Auntie Di chair -

Moved to recline JUST as I took the shot - hence the blurry head -
HOVER PAW!!!

We going to be doing this much longer Mom?
Buried in - until dinner of course -

I've collected multiple pictures of assorted things - and I'm workin' now to sort out the postings in my head!

Stay tuned!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage 
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Will the fog ever end? It is boring and does make up want to nap.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyyy, lots of rain! At least it's not snow though, sí?"
Lulu: "I wouldn't mind a little snow ..."

Juno said...

We're having many foggy days! Not so fun! Juno xo