Monday, December 4, 2023

Monday MOMday

Another day with wondrous rain!
Approaching 7pm it is 49 with fog -
Now for Willow's Saturday fun -
Already prepping her tongue -



A big YEP to this one - we were behind this as we waited on the I83 ramp for Prospect Road/aka Route 124 -

Willow said Deja Woo and I said Deja Vu -
Sweet Willow returns to Sweet Willows Creamery -


Open this time - when I paid for our items, I told The Smiling Scooping Face to please tell Brent and Allison we had made it back - she smiled and said they are her parents - I asked her name - she said Anya - and I said to her that growing up here in the area, many of  us had gone to her grandfather for our Dermatologist visits -
Willow's eyes on her prize!
Hey Ollie - and #1 - it's never too cold for ice cream!







Cliff's Death by Peanut Butter!

Willow reminded me how she liked peanut butter - 
Oh yes - it was good!

The 'list' plan for Saturday hadn't included the return trip for ice cream - I had intended to try the new place up across from Sheetz - Mi Rancho - but that will stay on 'the list' - and I made some of the refrigerator stash - we did make one other stuff on the way home - I'll share that here tomorrow -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom agrees with Ollie and #1 - to eat ice cream when it's cold makes you feel colder but to be honest. Mom saw peppermint flavored ice cream at the grocery store last week. She was tempted but didn't get it. Now she's sorry☺ So we notice black licorice ice cream on the list at the very top. Is the ice cream black? The peanut butter looks like a much better choice.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Death by peanut butter? Ayyy, if you gotta go, you could do worse than going while eating ice cream!"