Monday, December 11, 2023

Monday MOMday

This sums up our SUNless SUNday -
Approaching 7pm - it is 49 and RAIN - but The Babblers have prepared us for an inch or two of white in the morning - and SUN later in the day -
When I did the eggs last week, this special surprise was in the carton on one of the eggs - so not only do we hear them when we go, we see they are REAL birds 😏
Some of the goats were off in the back part of their pasture -

The face when I got the tote bag - my wallet - and Benning's biscuits -
Ours!



For Benning - he didn't come to GReet us - but we are always prepared -

We left his treats - along with a box of AAA batteries The GKP gave all of us - I use very few AAA here so we would NEVER use 'em all - and they did give us TWO boxes - with four sleeves of 16 batteries - I thought maybe The MadRadish Folk might be able to use them or share with their FarmFriends -
The path out -


No BLUEbird skEYE today -
I had noticed TheGreenGuy on our way up Nursery Road, so we were set to take a picture on our way back -


My lunch lettuce mix, Hakurei turnips, a potato for the shot, carrots, onions, cabbages, a sweet potato for the shot, and khollieflower!
A sink full of YUM!
I needed my wallet to leave green papers for the chevre - can't wait to top some crackers!
So, it was another tasty day thanks to Mad Radish and our Winter CSA!

I see some tasty soups and/or stews ahead of us!

Our GKP shift was without any major issues - my co-worker napped for most of the shift - 

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

The eggs and veggies are just beautiful and pretty as a picture! They will make wonderful soups and stews!