Saturday, December 16, 2023

Saturday Sharing

From The PF Palace -
Complete with Insect Photobomb!
Approaching 7pm - clear and 44 - with another weather event for SUNday night into Monday - bring the rain - we still need it!
Shoes - wallet - keys - READY MOM!

Let's go get some foodables!



Since Auntie Di and I will be going to Wolf on today, Willow and I won't be doing a breakfast 'venture so LUNCH IT WAS!


Puppy Bread Puppy Bread Puppy Bread -


The turn for Cottage/Khottage!
I told them when I called in the order I would be getting some sweets as well - but I would see what followed me home -
The winner was the Red Velvet Cheesecake!

The drooling - and the KhattleDog tap dance had started -
Puppy Bread!
INCOMING!
Creamy Ham Potato Corn ChowDAH!
Chicken salad on wheat toast with lettuce and tomato - along with their chicken salad ingredients of almonds celery and red grapes -
Yes please -
Yes please -
Yes please -
YES PLEASE -
A bit of the sandwich and  a chunk of chicken -



She never lost sight of her prize - and she always KNEW Mom would reward her -

We were domestic FrEYEday afternoon - the bed sheets - one of the bed sherpas - and one of the floor doggie beds got baths -

Today Willow will get a morning 'venture to placate her prior to her afternoon napping whilst Auntie Di and I hit Wolf Brewing and more in Mechanicsburg!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I would be saying yes please to each and every one of those foodables too, Willow! yummmmmm and double yummmmmm! Happy Saturday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Hooray for puppy bread!!!"