Sunday, December 31, 2023

SUNday Sharing

We returned to mostly cloudy - with a bit of SUN throughout the day - it does appear the colder temps have allowed Ski Roundtop to make snow from what I see in the background on the hills - 
Approaching 6pm, it is 43 and cloudy -
This was the next stop for FrEYEday's 'venture -

I always love to check these out -
I know of several friends that would sign up for The Beach being their happy place - I did comment to them that around 'here' it is The Shore - growing up it was always going 'Down The Shore' -
I'm pretty sure some of you might know which other one caught my eye -
It's Benning's Farm - and some of his chickens are in this freezer case - I did get some Cod from here - as I was shopping I kept crossing paths with an older lady - yes, even older than I am - she said the Cod in that case is awesome - and she highly recommended it - seeing her other items made me take her suggestion - so our freezer now has a bag of the cod - I can pop it out at I want one -
Yet another reason we shop here - they 'get it' and pay back - 
In the exit gallery -
Willow waiting patiently -
I told now we'll be going back to The Khottage and her DogTax would be taken care of!

Wiggles said FOR ME?!?

And wiggleNOSES too -
My other soup for the day - chicken corn - another win for my spoon !
Auntie Di gifted this to Willow for a previous Christmas - so of course the other beware sign had to follow us back to The Khottage -

We had a nice Saturday - hairs got cut - I got some groceries at Weis - and then we headed to Dawn's for our last 2023 Saturday breakfast - of course, you know we'll share !

Now to ask two questions: where did our weekEND go AND where did 2023 go as well?

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

The Beware of WiggleButts bandana and sign is just perfect for you, Willow! Happy New Year's Eve!