Monday, December 18, 2023

Monday MOMday

This captures our 'SUN'day in one picture -
It's just past 730pm - 51 and rain - it was just misting when we went to Sheetz 'Sun'day morning -
Since today marks one week until Christmas, I'm going to share the pictures I've been collecting - this is from a neighbor down the street -
Now for some items from LegUpFarmers'Market -





The other snow manwoman in Jim's yard -
I wonder where this card might be heading 😘

The Nice Nancy Lady - now in Denver KholWOOrado sent this - we miss her and the dinners as well!
Our Finance Guy - Walt -a CheeseState Native - sent this - we sent him and HIS GOLDEN Retriever Sky a khard - addressed it to Walt and Sky!
Santa's Elf NAK and her antlers that positioned themselves like a bow - 

I will share MY Saturday 'venture here tomorrow!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: Here's The KhattleDog! 
Doing her best speedhump placement!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cute collection! My favorite is the antlers on the Corgi's butt☺
Sometimes that happens to me when mom puts Christmas headgear on my head, Khyra♥

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, we hope you are not getting too much of that crazy storm we have heard about!"