Friday, December 29, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Get ready for lots of deja vu shots - last FrEYEday -
Saturday -
SUNday AM -
SUNday about 430pm -
Monday AM -
Monday afternoon -
Tuesday - 
And a little while later -
Wednesday - with rain -
Thursday -
As I parked for my last day at The GKP for 2023 -
The PF Palace view -
Approaching 845pm  - 49 and Mostly Cloudy - imagine that -
Since most of the images on the post were pretty MEH - here is last Thursday's morning stop at PlantBox!

The perfect pup!







And it was off to The GKP -
My 'brunch' - Florida Greens -
Whilst Auntie Di was here on Christmas, she rearranged The Lamby Flock -

We had a nice dinner with Linda - once we all made it there - there were wires down around where we were going to meet - so Diane called me as I was about two minutes from there to tell me about it - with Plan B of Smokey Bones - so we regathered and headed West from the South end of York - it all worked out - we were lucky it was holiday 'non work traffic' time or it might have been more painful - 

Willow was very understanding about her dinner being delayed but I compensated her with my leftover YUMMY salmon, green beans, and everything mashed potatoes - 

Of course, today will bring some 'venture(s) - we'll see what our day brings!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The Christmas trees look so pretty and I love the hats, especially the small ones! Happy Friday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "2023 is coming down to the wire, and we will not miss it!"