Friday, December 22, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday -
Saturday -
SUNday - with mist - the RAIN would arrive later -
Monday AM - still raining a touch - as evidenced by the shot from behind the patio protection -
By the time I headed to The GKP it was basically gone -
Tuesday -
Tuesday a bit later -
Wednesday -
Wednesday a bit later -
Thursday -

Thursday from The PF Palace -

Approaching 7pm, 36 and cloudy -
Pre GKP photoshoot -
Picking up the message from France - Ollie wondering where the pictures of Willow were -
Checking her yard -
Simply enjoying her yard time -

I'm not sure of our 'ventures for today - my office mate Crystal is treating me to lunch for our Christmas get together - so Willow just might ride along - the weather is acceptable for her to watch The KhrossTrek - and I might turn being in 'that end of town' into a visit to something for both of us - 

Our Saturday will be a TRIPLE destination 'venture !!!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Have a wonderful time however today plays out, girls! Happy Friday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Beautiful skies. It's mostly grey again here today, with intermittent drizzle. Glad to see some Willow shots but front views would be good too!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Ooh, we had weather here yesterday! Rain! Thunder! Lightning! I slept under the bed."
Java Bean: "It didn't bother me at all. I was a street dog, I'm used to such things."