Saturday, December 30, 2023

Saturday Sharing

Actually no fog - and no excessive overcast!
Approaching 5pm, it is 48 and partly cloudy -
Once we were able to commit to our 'venture, some pup was excited when I out on OutdoorWorld clothes - and began the race around the kitchen - she was at the side door to The Garage when I convinced her to move for a photo -
She seemed quite taken with the OTHER KhrossTrek Dog -
Blue SkEYE - SUN!

'VENTURE TIME!
PlantBox is just over there - beyond that white vehicle - 

Yep - you guessed it - even though we were already planning on breakfast here Saturday morning, something lured us in - further down in the post -
I meant to take this last week - it is a beautiful wreath -

Being watched whilst they bagged our foodables -
The Judgey Dog - we did head south on George Street for a half mile or so for another 'venture stop - we'll share THAT here tomorrow to keep the pictures under 87 -
Back to The Khottage with foodables and more -
There's Cottage Drive again - left here -
Having brought in our stuffs, Willow started working the Samsung camera -


Dog Tax Cracker #1 dipped in my Dutch Potato Soup -
There was the standard Heeler happy dance - complete with nippy air snaps at her treat -
INCOMING!!!
THIS is why we went to Dawn's first - I needed to see if there was any of this Honey Cake

9 delicious honey filled layers with a light, whipped, dulche de leche frosting!

And we got the last piece in the case - I had stage to take a picture before I had my soup but I forgot to capture it for I was making sure to pay THE DOG TAX!  So we took another - albeit without soup -
AND THE HONEY KHAKE WAS SOOOOOO YUMMY GOOD!!!
 And I just couldn't say no to this Iced Cranberry Loaf - after all, cranberries are quite healthy, right 😉
Since Willow learned she would have TWO days to work here next week, she started practicing her speed bump skills -

As I said, we did make another stop - so she was a happy KhrossTrek Khanine -

Today is a Human groomer appointment - and since the weather is suitable for her to wait for me, she'll go along - and we'll do breakfast on the way back - I didn't want to 'think' we could be up and about early enough to do it before!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: I did put up and out the 2024 calendars FrEYEday afternoon - so we are getting ready!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love the wreath and the Annalees and your beautiful smile, Willow! Happy Saturday!