Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

Checked The PF Palace as I was winding down for the night - Lord PF was watchin' The Burg -
and the other direction - towards our capitol complex -
Falcon Wire mentioned he was doing some food drops - either for her or for the kids -
There she was watchin' -
Then there THEY were watchin' each other -

The sun did arrive - actually made for a nice blue skEYE - and I hope it will allow for a better view of The StrawBerry full moon -
I SO got lucky checking the camera to catch this shot - there is some WINGIN' -
Silly AccuWeather - this was for Jun14 -time stamp of 722am -
So I captured this one as I was assembling this post -
Now for Willow's SUNday workin' -






Pacing herself when she heard me say it might be a longer than normal shift -

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We can tell that you are very hard at work, Willow☺

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's supposed to be really hot here the next few days, so I guess I'm going to do like you, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "You have to learn to pace yourself, Willow!"