Thursday, June 9, 2022

Thursday Thinking

My first Wednesday visit to The PF Palace website found TNLPF in place -





and my visit after work found Lord PF in place -
The PA DEP FB page posted this image when they shared the latest Falcon Wire news about LadyPF;s prognosis - although I'm sad she's not there, I'm glad this should help prolong her life - and not end up in b*tch fight for The PF Palace and Lord PF -

More rain is coming but then it will be nice in a blink - khrazy!
She called this WORKING on her SUNday shift - I call it 'thinking' -
Now for some Willow thinking - 
Take Two -



On Wednesday, I am at The GKP until 630 or so as I take the live paychecks to their distribution point - on my way back to The Khottage, I could not turn on to Willow Springs due to some paving - so up to Espresso Way which brings me by THIS ^^^^^ The StarBarks Roasting Plant -

One more day!  
And then WEEKEND!!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!!!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Wow! You have a Starbucks roasting plant near you?

We are crossing all paws and hooves that Lady PG makes a full recovery.

Woofs, Willow!!!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

We have heavy rain for the second morning in a row and Molly is hiding out in the tub. You look more comfy in your chair, Willow. Happy Thursday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ooh, I bet the air smells wonderful around that roasting plant. I wonder if I could get a contact caffeine buzz from sniffing it ..."