Saturday, June 11, 2022

Saturday Sharing

Lord PF -
And TheNew Lady PF -
FrEYEday evening - from The Point -
Nice weather but The Babblers are saying warmer next week -
'venture time!


Bob's left side - with his pavillon in the back -

I went with his breakfast special - Ham - Eggs - Homefries - Toast - Drink -
I set aside my Dog Tax early on - 


Then decided to ham it up a bit -




Happy Heeler!

When I checked BobTheKhat's FB page whilst enjoying my coffee, I saw he had Vegetable Soup on the lunch menu - so when I ordered breakfast, I asked for soup to go too - so that was my lunch - and I paid The Dog Tax again!
Another win for Willow!

We did go out for a brief 2nd 'venture in the afternoon - no photos as I knew I had already captured a lot from 'venture #1 -
It was just down the street to CVS and MyGiant - but she enjoys all trips - no matter the length -

I am looking forward to visiting at Wolf Brewing today - 

And just like THAT, the weekend will be gone - but we did make it nice one - a fun one!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You have the cutest smile, Willow, and your toast with ham looks so yummy!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We love the pics with you holding your paws together, Willow!

#1 says breakfast in America is awesome! She misses it here.

Woofs,
Ollie