Sunday, June 19, 2022

SUNday Sharing

Saturday morning found TheNew Lady PF in place enjoying the INCREDIBLE weather -





SO  nice - breezy - changeable khlouds - 
Today is the first Father's Day without one to visit and gift - the picture on the left is datestamped Jan 70 - that is our living room in the Marchwood Exton house - the picture on the left is probably Myrtle Beach for one of our two trips there that year - AND Auntie Di is 'there' - she's the bump in TADN's middle - and that is China Brother Steve -
This is TADN's dad - we called him Pop  as kids - he left us May 31, 1970 - 

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DADS 'HERE' AND 'THERE' -
Now back to the second part of our FrEYEday 'venture  -
I did choose to park in a different - and better spot - better navigation to exit the spot -

OH YES - we knew - it was the first products in my bag - peanut butter - and the fudge of the week LEMON SWIRL!







Willow said there better be some foodables in that bag for me!
Since we had seen an accident that would have slowed or modified our standard route back, I went east to get back to Route 30 - so a left at this light -
This is our exit ramp from I83 North -
And this is the route thru the industrial park I travel each day I head to The GKP - I come at it from the other direction -

I'll share my WCF foodables tomorrow - along with some applicable pictures -

It was a successful visit to The Groomer for me - and the next time I go I will be a year older as it is the day after #63 happens -

And like THAT, the weekend was gone - but I have my soft re-entry today since SUNday is a work from The Khottage With Willow Day!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your mom would never forget to include something special for you, Willow. Lemon Swirl fudge? It sounds wonderful! Happy Father's Day in Heaven to your dad and to your Pops, Phyllis♥

Dawn said...

The first Father's Day without him is hard. Sending you hugs.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Happy Father's Day to your Dada and Grand-Dada over the Rainbow Bridge! I am sure they are celebrating there with your angel dogs!"
Java Bean: "Looks like something smells delicious outside the car!"