Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Watchin' And Workin' Wednesday

My first check of The PF Palace whilst enjoying my coffee found TheNewLadyPF already in place watching all The 'Burg's residents get to work -



Lord PF was here whilst...
She was here...

THEN I caught them interacting - hope he tells her to let him help 'his kids' - aka TheFluffPuffs -

The latest post on Falcon Wire shares her 'ancestryDOTcom - both of her grandparents were the dominant PFs during their time - I am sad yet happy she was able to take the throne without harm to Lady PF - I know this doesn't always happen - I recall years ago following one of the OHIO PF nest pages and there was a fight to the death those in the office building couldn't NOT watch but...
Some rain did move in for my drive back to Willow and The Khottage - but no biggy -
Now for some of Willow's SUNday shift - workin' workin' workin' -




Such a good herder of The Laptop bag - 

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It has certainly been a complicated year for the PFs, hasn't it?

I love that second pic of you, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

You are such a cutie, Willow. Happy Wednesday!

Elyse K said...

It is hard work to be such a cutie, Willow! You are good at it!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Willow! Stop working so hard! You make the rest of us look bad!"