Friday, June 17, 2022

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday -






Tuesday AM -
and Tuesday PM -

Thursday morning -
Not a 'bad' day but we were under TORNADO watch for much of Thursday PM -








The NEW khouple seems to be quite active - and bonding well - albeit sad for those of us that had followed Lady PF - but as I stress here - and on the Hanover Eagle site - this IS Nature -
Wiggles is making HER plans for the weekend -
We'll see Willow - I know we'll have one today - BobTheKhat's for breakfast - and I'm thinking White Clover Farms - Saturday I'm getting my furs khut so Saturday's 'venture will be solo - 

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love the beautiful blue skies - especially the one with the bumpy clouds. Happy Friday!