Friday, June 10, 2022

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday thru -






This Thursday -
Nice - some rain in the babbling for Saturday but no worries as I'll be safe with the Wolf Khrowd!
Whilst watching The Phillies have their way with The Brewers Wednesday night. I checked and their she was -
And there he was to start my Thursday -




He seems able to deal with the mate change - we'll see -
Willow wanting to discuss our weekend plans - I am thinking it will be breakfast with Bob on FrEYEday - and the rest of the day to just RELAX - I did vacuum just before I put this together - so THAT is out of the way - and I do have ASPARAGUS to make for us - Saturday is already on MY LIST for beer howing - we'll probably skip White Clover Farm this week - although Nate keeps luring me with his Facebook posts but - yes - I will add RELAX to my list!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your weekend plans sound like a winner to me. Happy Friday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie