Monday, June 6, 2022

Monday MOMday





Protecting his point!
I guess it was nice day - even though I wasn't AT The GKP, it did not let me leave my 'desk' - even ended up working past 636pm as I got into one of those things, I wanted to finish so I did - but 
Now back to the conclusion of Saturday's 'venture -

Lots of horse dog and horse pups out there but couldn't get clear shot this time -
Whilst waiting at the light, I got a picture of the WheatRolls ;-)
Our left is just ahead - and back to The Khottage and safe for all the people out!
Our White Clover Farm foodables -
Fudges - Cinnamon Donut Bread - Salsa - Cherrt Tomatoes - Strawberries - and TWO of Willow's favorite: ASPARAGUS!
She LOVES LOVES LOVES it!
She got a teaser tip that had broken off in my bag -
PHOTOSHOOT OVER - Willow OUT!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I love asparagus too, Willow! Mom needs to get more of it next time she grocery shops. Happy Monday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I have never tried asparagus. Maybe I'll ask #1 fo a taste!

Woofs,
Ollie