Monday, June 13, 2022

Monday MOMday

The day started wet - got 'sunny' - rained again - nothing too exciting  that The New Lady PF couldn't handle -




Bad crop job but I was too spent to go back and fix - The GKP shift went long again for us - but -


And The Babblers are warning about high temps again -
Now for MY 'venture!





Let Auntie Di know her pal asked about her -
My Flight For A Great Cause -

Let Auntie Di know her favorite kreamsicle was one of my flight choices -
I got chatting with Derek Wolf - the INCREDIBLY talented ownerbrewer/plus - I got to try this one that should be released this week - VERY GOOD!  I will be looking forward to it next month - it was a full glass but I grooved on it prior to taking its picture -
Went with the SHRIMP SCAMPI FLATBREAD - yummmmmmm!
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing for one - and that's John - one of my favorite beer enablers in the background -
Dust 'til Dawn for my final one -



I HOWL'd goodbye fur now - and already will be eagerly anticpating my return in July!
For the new beer I tried - and for one Derek said would come shortly -
I stopped at a Weis I pass on the way home for a few things - this was on a car in the lot -


This must be a new resident in the 'area' - I followed them off the I83 ramp - they turned into the development just short of The Khottage's Smith Gardens neighborhood - 

The GKP consumed too much of our time on SUNday so I am not quite in the spirit to fluff out this post - please forgive me - 

Willow and I did our standard SUNday vizit to Sheetz - and then came back to complete day one of  The GKP week - 

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That shrimp scampi flatbread looks awesome!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Mmm, tell you what, we'll eat the shrimp and you can have the flatbread. And even the beer too."
Chaplin: "Seems fair to everyone, right?"