Thursday, June 16, 2022

Thursday Thinking

Lord PF was on point - thinking - start the day -
I spotted him back there later - clicked on the shot and watched him from the LiveFeed -
and he shuffled back to HIS SPOT! 


I didn't see her for a good portion of the day - but in the afternoon, she was back -

I don't think we made it quite to 90. - currently - at 8pm, it is 83 -
Now for Willow's thinking - 


She realizes she should rest up for our weekend khommences when I return to The Khottage tonight!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog! 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Stay cool, girls! Happy Thursday!

Dawn said...

Have a good weekend!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I'm thinking a nice cool wood floor probably feels good on a day like that!"