Sunday, June 5, 2022

SUNday Sharing

Checking on The PF Palace -
And just before I started putting this together, we caught Lord PF on his point!
It got a little warmer than they had babbled but at least it was dry - and after another khrappy night of sleep, we slept in a bit -
After leaving Weis on FrEYEday, we headed over to have the KhrossTrek showered - with it being NATS East weekend, there is quite a collection of 'em all around town - we were besides a few at the light - a good number stay at the hotels out there - as well as display themselves before heading to The Fairgrounds -

Time to get some of the pollen and dirt off -
THEY paid the DogTax when we paid for The KhrossTrek's ride thru -



Our BJs is over there -
As waited at the light to head back to The Khottage, more vehicles were headed to The Fairgrounds -
The Corvette was early for the end of August's Corvettes At Carlisle ;-)  Actually, the vehicles that fall under the NSRA's Street Rod participants has branched out - 
Once I got The Sleepy Man out of my system, it was time for 'venture -

She was SO charged up - raced to The KhrossTrek as soon as I opened the back door from the kitchen -
To White Clover Farm for us -
I parked in a slighly different spot - and have decided next time we'll park closer to the house - and not the road - just a bit too dippy for me -
And back to The Khottage we go - pictures of the drive back AND the yummy foodables HERE tomorrow!

I knocked a few things off 'my to do on the weekend' list - almost productive -

And now it's done for another week - but that's okay - another will come - and I think I've already determined NEXT Saturday to be my trip to Wolf Brewing!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

1 comment:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I love the pics of you in the car, Willow! We've been getting weird weather, with a lot of thunderstorms and rain, but it's also been cool.

Woofs,
Ollie