Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Tuesday Telling

Monday Watching By The New Lady PF -

She REALLY likes the scrape - I guess she's looking forward to eggs when The Stork drops 'em off -
After staging the post, I popped over to see if Lord PF was around and she was in the scrape again!
YEP: NICE!




We pushed in behind me FrEYEday afternoon -


And supervised my Ssturday weed collection work -


Telling the ball to come?

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

The SUMMER Solstice is set for 513am 'today' - so we'll do the khandle ceremony tonight -

H&K&W,
All Of Us At The Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love the cheerful Daylilies! Happy Tuesday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You really are a snuggler, Willow! And Tama says that's a great front paw dangle!

Woofs,
Ollie

PS: I got to meet the marshmallow in person this morning! Benny is showing him the ropes, and telling him I'm OK.

Dawn said...

Hi Willow. I could sure use a doggy hug this morning. Hope you are having a good day sweetie.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Looks like some Willow Upside-Down Cake there!"