Monday, June 27, 2022

Monday MOMSday

TheNew Lady PF was waiting for her picture when I first checked on 'em -



Of course, being Day One of The GKP week, we didn't sleep in but I did forget to snag my screenshot for a bit - it had actually drizzled on us a bit as we went to Sheetz for the newzpaperz -
So now for Willow's Saturday 'venture -

That's the KhrossTrek shower place across from our parking spot at BJ's - 
Got my refund - got stuff I needed - and picked up some things Auntie Di said she would like -
So back to Carlisle Road we got and head for Khousin E's!


Tried to snag a picture of Willow but this was the best I could do -
Same for Khousin E - who did GReet me with a LEFT sandal -
And about knocked me over as I tried to frame her - but 
At least we got some things to share -
So back to The Khottage we head - that's our Cousler Park - we'll turn left then quick right at the light -
then our right onto Stillmeadow Lane -
Then left onto Susquehana Trail - then soon back 
 To The Khottage -
Willow had me take and send this to Auntie Di after we had gotten home, put our purchases away, and stopped sweating!

Our SUNday work shift was pretty routine - so that was good - the rain did start shortly before I began putting this together - and hopefully the khooler weather will arrive - I guess THAT is what the thunder rumbles are telling us!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK'e Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You are just too cute, Emmy! We are waiting for the rain to start and temps and humidity to drop today. Happy Monday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

How fun that you ere able to visit Khousin E!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Dada says he wants to boop Emmy right on the nose!"