Monday, May 29, 2023

Monday MOMday

SUNday morning from The PF Palace -



FluffPuff says they've been taking notes from Mom&Dad -
74 at 740pm - after we were done with The GKP Shift, we did a quick trip to Weis for some things I had seen in their email with the ad - I had intended to do that when we were out for our Saturday 'venuture but there were WAY TOO MANY rude people out on the road - and I took it as an omen to get us back to The Khottage without incident - plus, this way Willow got another ride in The KhrossTrek -
Now for the rest of Willow's Saturday 'venture - 
Next time I'll work around the SUN and snag a better picture -
AND next time, I'll do a bit more looking around - she had lots of awesome crafts and local foodables - but I couldn't resist snapping a shot of The Lambies -
We had a nice drive back to the main roads - and not many people whilst we were on them but...
Once we got back to Route 30 - aka The Lincoln Highway - it was 'peopley' again -
The reason for our 'venture - Willow's 2nd Gotchaversary present - A HAZEL BOX -
plus we had picked up some treats for Khousin Emmy - and left them at her house - no pictures for Auntie Di and Khousin Emmy didn't hear us knocking and calling - but Auntie Di said Emmy liked hers!
Watching and waiting -


This is such a nice tribute - and a nice idea - please make sure you 'bigify' the picture to read the story - 

We thanked Kerri for the awesome treats - it turns out her dad was in my high school class - and actually in quite a few of my classes - yep, small world -
and if you check out her Facebook page, you might see somepup you know!
I discovered the rose bush bloomed - last year it didn't so I hadn't paid any mind to 'pruning' the stems - but I did a wee bit Saturday afternoon - and watered it since we're on track for our dryest May on record - 
Whilst I did the bit of 'gardenie' stuff, Willow lounged - and teased The Boxer Boys - they and their humans were out in their yard - and TBB so like to watch Willow - you can probably see TBB if you 'bigify' the image -

Our SUNday morning Sheetz run was productive - then back here for the SUNday SofaShift - and as mentioned, there will be a Monday SofaShift - of course, Willow will get her holiday pay for it -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog! 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We love the story of Hazel's treat box and the treats look VERY yummy! Happy Gotcha Day, Willow and have a wonderful Memorial Day!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "So many stuffies! I want them all! I would take a treat, too, in honor of Hazel. And also because I like treats."

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That Gotchaversary present looks delish, Willow!

Maybe I need a Lambie. I need to talk with #1 about that...

Woofs,
Ollie